Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls

My friend who lives in LA sent me some Day of the Dead sugar skulls.  Thank you - I LOVE them!!!  What an awesome package to get on a dreary Friday after a long day at the office.  I opened up the carefully wrapped box and inside were delightfully creepy and awesome sugar skulls.  She sent me two small ones and one large and in charge one.  I didn't take off the plastic for the pictures because I'm probably going to give two of them to my niece and nephew.  These are the two small ones.
And here's the large and in charge one.
Don't you just love their wonderful frosting tears and brains?  I do.  And so does my pug.
Sniff the skull.
I think the big one frightened/confused her a bit so I tested out the small one.  Don't worry the plastic wrap is still on!
Then she broke out some of her dancing in the hopes that I would give her the skulls as a reward.  She knows her dancing skills are awesome.
 
But of course I didn't give her the skulls.  Instead she got some baby carrots.

Oh and in case you were wondering my nails are painted with Essie's Power Clutch, with the flowers on my thumbs made with Essie's Chinchilly (petals) and Carry On (center dot).  My sad efforts at nail art will hopefully be improved soon.  My konad nail kit has arrived along with the Essie Winter 2011 collection!  Swatches and more pictures of my sad (less sad soon?) nail art to follow some time soon!

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment